Swat is a beautiful valley in northern areas of Pakistan. Swat is also considered the Switzerland of Pakistan. The main tourist destination in the valley is Malamjabba, Mangora, Kalam and Mahudand lake. Swat is also famous for fruits. The valley is accessible by road in all days of year. The people of Swat speaks Pushto language.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|DEPARTURE / RETURN DATE (Karachi)||Select your own dates.|
|TRIP DURATION (Islamabad)||5 Days & 4 Nights|
Day 1: Departure from Islamabad
- Departure from Islamabad at 09:00 AM
- Short stay at Mangora
- Visit of white palace Swat
- Short stay at river Swat
- Arrival Bahrain Swat.
- Hotel Check in Bahrain Continental Swat/ equal
Day 2: Visit of Kalam & Mahodand Lake
- Breakfast 09am – 10am
- Departure for Kalam valley (2 Hr drive)
- Short stay at Swat river on the way to Kalam valley.
- Arrival Kalam valley
- Visit of Usho Forest and Mahudand lake in Kalam
- Free time in Kalam in the evening
- Move to Bahrain for hotel stay.
- Overnight stay in Bahrain Continental Swat / equal
Day 3: Bahrain to Malamjabba
- Breakfast call 10am – 11am
- Departure for Malamjabba
- Visit of Malamjabba Skir / Chairlift resort
- Spend time in Malamjabba cafes
- Return to hotel in the evening in Malamjabba
- Overnight stay in Eagles Nest malamjabba / equal
Day 4: Malamjabba to Balakot for Shogran
- Breakfast call 09 am – 10 am
- Checkout and Departure for Balakot via Shangla Pass
- Short stay on the way at Shangla Pass
- Arrival Balakot
- Hotel check in Demanchi Balakot / equal
- Overnight stay in Balakot.
Day 5: Excursion to Shogran & Return to Islamabad
- Breakfast call at 09 am – 10 am
- Checkout and departure for Sogran
- Visit of Shogran & Kiwai Waterfall
- Spend time in Shogran
- Departure for Islamabad / 5 Hrs drive
- End of Trip
- Train / Air tickets from Karachi to Islamabad is available.
- Hotel in Islamabad available.
- Islamabad city tour available.
- Air/Rail Station pick & Drop available.
- Candle light dinner Starting from Rs.6,000/- Per Dinner
- Room Decoration Starting from Rs.5,000/- Per Room